What You Missed This Week:
- Cold Days of February (In a Swimming Pool)
- Fitfluential: Do You Want In?
- Stomach Trouble? Helpful Herbs To Try
- Every Step of the Way: Helping Future Olympic Hopefuls
- Best Core Workout For Ladies
Friday — everyone’s favorite. Somehow it seemed like the longest week even though we had Monday off. I hope you have fun plans for the weekend — I’ve just got my fingers crossed that it’s in the 60s as promised from the weather man!
There’s a new column I saw recently (can’t remember where) called “Things I Would G-Chat To You” (or something like that.) So I’m to going copy cat that today and title today’s link love as such.
Things I Would G-Chat To You If We Were Best Friends
- Olympic Gold Medalist David Wise Is Awesome (love this!)
- This Hidden Camera Video Stunt is Warmer Than Most (human spirit!)
- The Facebook Effect On the News (learned a lot!)
- Cookie Dough Jello Pudding Shots (Also, a Jello Shot Book coming out!)
- Help a Triple Amputee Get His Bike! (great cause!)
- Someone you know might have Aspbergers (important knowledge!)
- 8 Reality Shows that DC Really Needs (hilarious!)
- Dad in a Box (A surprise from soldier Dad, so good!)
- The Dave Thomas Foundation For Adoption Facebook Page (Like it!)
Here’s a little shot of my Instagram life this week:
1. Amy’s Organic Tomato Soup with homemade croutons (pieces of bread sprayed with olive oil and salt, toasted in the oven, easy & delicious!)
2. Swimming gear for my mad swimming skills!
3. Foam roller, lacrosse ball and Xfinity band for all that stretching I have to do.
4. Found this beer at World Market — had to try! (It was good!)
Core Power Challenge Day #25
(Repeat od Day #1)
- Elbow planks: Hold three elbow planks for 30 seconds each (break a 30 seconds to 1 min. in between)
- Side plank dips: Hold an elbow side plank and complete 10 side dips on each side. Repeat once on each side.
- Bicycle cruches: Complete 50 bicycle crunches (Optional: repeat)
Any MUST-READS this week? How is your core feeling? What fun things are you doing this weekend?