Are you a freelance writer (or do you aspire to be one?) You’ve come to the right place. I’m here to help you:
- Hone your writing skills
- Learn how to pitch your work to national outlets
- Help you get published
- Identify strong non-fiction book idea
- Write amazing book proposals
- Help you build a strong social platform to display your work
No matter what aspect of non-fiction writing you’re looking to work on (except poetry — can’t help you there!), I’m ready to use my expertise to help you improve and find success.
As a freelance writer, I’m regularly published in outlets like the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Christianity Today, USA Today and more. I’m the author of two, traditionally-published books and a columnist at WORLD magazine.
I absolutely love helping women writers with a dream to see their words in print. There’s no high like the thrill of seeing your byline somewhere fancy! If you’re interested getting that thrill a lot more often, here’s how we can work together.
- Pitching & Publishing 101 Course (join the waitlist — next course in August) (email me: email@example.com)
- One-on-one writing coaching and mentoring
- Twitter for Freelance Writers 101 (Live, Wednesday June 22nd)
Coming soon: Group coaching community, Book Proposal worship and more! Be sure you’re on my email list (where I offer discounts for subscribers only) and join the Pitching & Publishing Facebook support group here.