My first book, “Leaving Cloud 9: The True Story of a Life Resurrected From the Ashes of Poverty, Trauma and Mental Illness” was published by the Thomas Nelson division of Harper Collins in June 2018.
You can read about why my husband and I chose to write & publish the memoir of his life here.
Learn more about the book and those who endorsed it here.
Media Coverage Here:
- HLN with SE Cupp
- Good Housekeeping
- Christianity Today Review
- Publishers Weekly Review
- The Daily Signal Feature Video
- The Heritage Foundation Speech
- Waterline Church Interview
- Nothing is Wasted with Davey Blackburn
- Thomas Nelson HQ interview
- Moody Radio: Janet Parshall
- I’ll Have Another with Lindsey Hein
- National Review: Exclusive Excerpt
- The Bookmonger Podcast
- The Resurgent
- Filler Words Podcast
- Caffeinated Thoughts