Protein and fiber. Two very important ingredients that I often struggle to get enough of. Sometimes I can be eating as healthy as I think possibly only to discover I’m missing something that matters.
Enter new Silk Almond Milk with protein and fiber. I’ve always liked almond milk — it’s a great addition to granola bowls, to mix with oatmeal, bake with or just sip from a straw. Almond flavoring has always been a favorite of mine so it’s only natural for me to drink it.
Want to get your taste buds on some of this deliciousness? Head over the Silk Facebook page to find coupons and deals exclusively.
Here are a few of the benefits:
• 50% more calcium than dairy milk2
• Good source of protein
• Excellent source of fiber
• Excellent source of vitamin E
• Absolutely no cholesterol or saturated fat
• Free of dairy, lactose, gluten, soy, casein, egg and MSG
• Enrolled in the Non-GMO Project’s product verification program
• No artificial colors, flavors or funny business
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.