Hello party people! It’s always a party on Friday, right? Sure thing. It’s been weeks since I brought you Link Love Friday and since so much amazing stuff has been on my radar this week, it’s time.
First off, don’t forget you can get 15% off your ticket to DC Fit using the code “sweetlife” — which is this Saturday in downtown DC. Be there or be square.
- The Difference Between Successful People & Unsuccessful People
- What the Fox Knows (Data Journalism w/ Nate Silver)
- 10 Ways My Job in Social Media Isn’t a Joke
- Facebook Exec Snarkily Confirms Brands’ Big Fear: Their Content Isn’t Important
- Social media wedding concierge will live-tweet your big day for $3,000
- 17 Unique Places to Find Great Content to Share
- Is Snapchat for your brand?
- 12 Crosstraining Ideas for Runners
- Candace Cameron on DWTS — love her!
- CrossFit & Christianity
- Words of Wisdom for a New Runner
- A Very Important Film About Women’s Rights in the Middle East
- Cupcake Vending Machine Opens in NYC
- 45 Hilariously Ridiculous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes That Will Make You Want To Punch Something
- 13 Things Only Siblings Understand
- Pranking It Forward (So Good!)
- Dog-Grooming Like You’ve Never Seen it
Hopefully you found something new or interesting that you hadn’t seen yet this week amongst these links! I love love love sharing what I find with you because I’m always so inspired and entertained. Anything you found that I MUST see this weekend?
What are two websites that you always find good content on? I’d love to add some new ones to my list! Go!