You know that symbol right? The face of Under Armour — one of the best fitness brands around! I remember when I first heard of UA and was slightly obsessed with them. This was before I actually doled out money for nice workout clothes, though, so I refused to invest!
Now, I know buying clothes from UA is worth what you put into it — because it’s made to last and made specifically for sweat-astic individuals like ourselves (you and me!)
I normally shop at Sports Authority, which was an awesome selection of UA that tempts me every time I walk in.
But let me get to the point...Under Armour tweeted me! It was great and I was super excited 🙂 Lucky for me, they wanted to send me one of their new winter products to try. I chose the Women’s Fleece Storm Full Zip Hoody.
I’ve been wearing it constantly to my early morning runs with Back on My Feet. At 5:45am in the December morning chilly darkness, this hoody has been my lifesaver.
What I love most is that it’s made for rain/snow weather too — something I really needed in a running jacket. At first I was afraid it would be too bulky, but it actually fits really nicely to my body in a comfortable way. I’ve enjoyed it for shorter runs outside this winter.
Here are a few more details about this awesome jacket:
- Armour® Fleece fabric finished with UA Storm technology to repel water
- Soft, brushed inner layer traps heat for all-day warmth and comfort
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat so it dries faster than ordinary cotton
- Lightweight stretch construction improves mobility for full range of motion
- Two-piece hood with drawcords for superior comfort and fit
- Princess seams create a slimmer, more streamlined silhouette
- Exaggerated ribbed cuffs and hem
- Side hand pockets
- 244g Polyester
Thanks to Under Armour for letting me sample some of their new product line. While the jacket was a gift, I honestly love it. Check out this jacket and more products online!