New theme! Every week I’m going to make a new kind of pizza. I’m drawn to all kinds of recipes and never get sick of pizza. Every week when I go grocery shopping, I usually think to make sure I have ingredients for a basic pizza just in case I don’t feel like cooking one night.
This week’s combo was absolutely amazing — especially for your cheese lovers. It had mozzarella, blue cheese and parmesan. And I’m not officially obsessed with putting fruit on pizza. Last time it was apple, before that pineapple and this time pear! What other fruits are there to try? You tell me!
I loved this one because, as Michelle pointed out, it’s similar to when you get cheese plate at a restaurant and mix it with honey!
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella, torn into small pieces
- 2 pears, cored and thinly sliced (I only ended up using 1 pear)
- 3 oz blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- 2 cups arugula (I forgot to buy arugula and substituted spinach, which was good but I think arugula would be better!)