1. Those two for sure! I just love this adorable photo of my sister, Shelby and my niece, Giovanna. She’s extra cute (obv) but it’s not always easy to get a great pic with her smiling in it — so this one is for keeps! This little lady turns one year old in just a few days and I can’t wait to see her in just three weeks!
2. I originally saw this over at Michelle’s site — and also, I think at Sweet Tooth Sweet Life but I’m not sure. Either way, when I saw it at Target this weekend I grabbed it no questions asked. I was actually a bit skeptical of “strawberry” coffee but it is AMAZING!
3. Rustico. I went there with a friend the other night and it was awesome. It was my third or fourth visit but this time around was my favorite. I discovered the most delicious beer I’ve ever tasted. Hands down. It was Dogfish Head Hand Crafted “Punkin’ Ale” and is described as: “full-bodied brown ale with smooth hints of pumpkin and brown sugar. We brew our Punkin Ale with pumpkin meat, organic brown sugar and spices.” I have never enjoyed a beer so much in my life.
4. LoveGrown granola. This awesome company found me on Twitter and offered to send me some samples of their amazing cereal. I saw them at the Healthy Living Summit and didn’t manage to track any down so I was totally pumped when this offer came. It was like awaiting a Christmas present so when I box came, I tore into totally stoked to find three different flavors! It has not artificial yuckiness or bad stuff so you can munch away and feel good about it! I’m dying to try the Cocoa flavor when I run out of these!
5. This adorable little store I discovered while taking a walk in the Del Ray neighborhood this weekend. I knew there would be something irresistably cute in Del Ray and I was right. Everything in the store is hand-crafted by local artists. I was suckered, as per usual, by homemade dark chocolate covered pretzels, Pumpkin-roasted pecans and…a cute little birthday present for Giovanna.
6. This photo of G playing with the birthday present she got from Aunt Ericka. The child has a million toys and animals but hopefully she can remember this one was the special gift from me.